Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fertilizer For Our Bay, Eat Your Heart Out!



Now granted, I don't have any babes standing at my fishing hole in bikinis but I do have thousands of fish right at my fingertips. The bigger ones are smart enough to stay low in the pond but we now have thousands of these little guys enjoying the outdoors.

Let's keep in mind, we're almost into December and were hitting temperatures in the 70's! No need to move to Florida any more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got BAIT!
The DNR would frown on them getting loose into any of the local waterways, just so you know.
LOL
Wish I had a pond!

youngwolf said...

evidently, the harons' havn't found your fish pond yet.

joe albero said...

There are literally thousands of fish in this pond. They keep breeding and it just keeps multiplying like there;s no tomorrow.