Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

City Of Salisbury Horse Auction


To All Those Concerned:

After several meetings Jennifer and I came to learn from several different people that Chief Webster and Barrie Tilghman were absolutely NOT going to allow Jennifer and I to own and or even purchase "any" of these horses. "I don't care if Albero offers a million dollars for each horse, he's not getting them."

Bill & Judy Hearne respectfully asked us to step aside and not place any bid on the horses as it would simply do no good at all. We have respected that request as I wouldn't want the Chief or Pam visiting our home and seeing just how the other side lives anyway. (LOL)

It is funny to see and know they'll go to all these extremes and expenses just to keep Jennifer & I out of the Zoo, (Grandparents Membership) purchase land and even horses now from the City. That's OK Barrie, you'll be out of Office soon enough and we'll all make sure a proper Mayor replaces you.

More importantly Folks, I trust the Hearne Family and I believe these horses will in fact go to good homes. As soon as I know more information I'll let you know.

3 comments:

joe albero said...

There's another way out of this!

Rather than going through ALL of the trouble trying to get her out, simply take her powers, (ALL OF THEM) away from her.

The Council has turned over all the decision making to the Mayor and all they have to do is revoke that privilege! It's that easy, seriously.

I think at that point she'll freak out and quit anyway. Run the City of Salisbury EXACTLY how they run Ocean City and make the Mayor a figure head and spokes person for the City.

Anonymous said...

Joe I'll be glad to bid on these fine animals then sell them to you for no profit.

joe albero said...

Thanks SRR but the bidding is over. The Mayor and Chief Webster were VERY careful in how the auction and details were held. It wasn't the money they seemed to be after, as they knew I could and would out bid anyone there. They instead chose to be the ones who decided who had the best facility.

I'll simply say this. When all is said and done, my guess is that some Western Shore Attorneys will be on the war path after the City, Mayor and Chief of Police as this is IMO ilegal.

They asked for it!