Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Why Don't You Like Me Joe? :-(


As I am truly trying to find a source to have the Monday Night City Council Meeting uploaded onto the Internet, wait until you see Mike Dunn almost throw up after Mr. Taylor tried brown nosing the Mayor and defending her on the Old Mall.

I ran into Randy yesterday morning as I was heading into one of my new buildings on the Plaza. You know, the one right next door to Randy's. Anyhow, I explained my position about the Junk Yard location and he replied, well, the Plant Business is only a 10 week long operation. OK, I'm a Dee, Dee, Deeee! I'll fall for that BS! NOT!

Nevertheless, Randy seemed very concerned that I change my opinion of him because his wife works really hard and deserves better. Randy, I have never mentioned your wife and more than likely I never will. I have never met her and I have absolutely no reason to dislike her in any way. Notice how I did not bring in my wife into the conversation in the attempt to make me look better though?

Clearly though, your outburst last week at the City Council Meeting brought probably 90% of the Citizens of the City over the top with you and you were kissing some ass like I've never seen before in order to secure your future with the Mayor and the City. That's just your style and that's what makes the two of us so different. I hope what you think works for you is successful and you get what you want down the road. Just don't expect me to be like you or respect you because I hate ass kissers!

No comments: