Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Grapeslime

The Daily Times has once again outdone themselves.

Did you see all of the development comments in today's toilet paper after a Judge ruled for the plaintiffs!

It's no wonder everyone is going to the Blog Sites and relying on our information and then reading the same news days, if not weeks later.

Greg Bassett, meet Randy Taylor. You two should hit it off like you've known each other all your lives! XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

joe albero said...

c.i.e.,

Also keep in mind that these are only the messages the Daily Slime "chose" to print.

We must NOT forget the 100 people Mike Dunn claims support the entire project but only "one" of them, (Randy Taylor) has shown up.

I'm about to expose something about my upcoming case because it somewhat relates.

The Commissioner said to me, "How dare you use curse words in the Salisbury Zoo where there are children around!" I replied, what curse words, I never cursed. "It says right here Mr. Albero you told Jim Rapp to get the "F" out of my face. Are you suggesting Mr. Rapp perjured himself?" I replied, I never cursed a single word, Mr. Rapp was the one cursing and I have it on video tape. Hence the $50,000.00 Bond. Oh, he's going down BIG TIME on that one folks!

However, the 100 people supporting Mr. Dunn on the old mall project, you're not suggesting he perjured himself, are we?

joe albero said...

It would be even better for concerned citizens to show up for these events.