Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 25, 2006

The City Lied Once Again!















Folks, I don't know when the lies and games are going to end but this evening I asked Pam what the deal was on the two Fire Trucks that were supposed to go up on Ebay and she said, "One of them is already sold.

When I asked how this was possible she informed me that they accepted one of the original bids a long time ago, even though I asked on Pac 14 if I could buy both of them. Several other people that were at that meeting stated they understood that the City refused that bid and instead wanted them placed on Ebay. I was assured by the Mayor that someone would be in contact with me and I have never once received a call. This also tells me that they accepted a bid somewhere around $600.00 for a running Fire Truck and refused my offer of $2,500.00 for that same Fire Truck.

She's your Mayor Folks, you deal with her.

No comments: