Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Prepare To Be Assaulted: This Government Is Out Of Control!

Lew Rockwell recently outlined what he calls the five republics of the United States. As he correctly points out in my opinion, the fifth republic began on September 11, 2001. While I agree, I think that this will also be the final republic.

I say this not because I am a pessimistic person, but because I think this country, at least as we have known it, is finished. The times ahead I fear will be much more dangerous than most believe, and in fact, worse than most can imagine.

To look at any timeline of atrocious government behavior since 9/11, one can easily see the path we’re following. It is a path that leads directly to disaster. Not the type of so-called disaster that government warns us about daily, but a real disaster resulting in the complete loss of liberty.

More

No comments: