Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 29, 2017

NO. This Is NOT The New Normal.

The irony of this story is that I personally know 3 people who were working toward getting into a similar relationship and yet to me it’s still completely bizarre! Mrs. Cristina Kaiser was a happily married woman with kids and all. She was a self proclaimed bi-sexual and felt like she was missing a little something in her life. One day walking into a pet store in Las Vegas she found that ‘something’ in 21-yr-old Sierra Kuntz. While a normal and moral person would say that’s cheating, I guess Mrs. Kaiser thought her husband would be approving. She went on some secret dates with Sierra but decided to bring her into the family.

Sure enough (and not surprisingly) her husband allowed the relationship outside of the marriage probably because he was included as well. Sierra quickly became the girlfriend to both Mr. and Mrs. Kaiser as she joined in the marriage of the two. Any person with a moral conscience would be cringing at the thought of the depths of how wrong this relationship is. But not the Kaiser’s, as a matter of fact they are planning on getting a divorce and they’re not getting a divorce for any of the reasons you would typically think. The Kaisers and their three kids are actually quite happy together. They want to open the door for Sierra to marry one of them.

The young millennial, Sierra said: ‘At first I was very hesitant about getting involved with a married couple.
‘I was worried that I would be disposable and that this was a phase they were going through. But when I spent time with them I realized what they wanted and feel this was a situation I could work with, so I jumped on board.’

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you take God out of everything. I'm talking about the God of the bible not allah, Dali lamma or any other cult God this is what happens. It's not a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Works for me.

Anonymous said...

Wonder if he would still be cool with it if she'd brought home a guy.

Anonymous said...

a fallen woman is one of the most vile disgusting things on this earth. nasty! and a stupid man is the next worse! feel sorry for their children! but then they are prolly in on the action to!
anything goes right? family pet?

Anonymous said...

10:30 Your God is the only God? ROFLMAO! Brainwashed from birth.

Anonymous said...

Has nothing to do with ME so it doesn't bother ME. To each their own and how I feel is MY business and only MY business!

Anonymous said...

Gross.

Anonymous said...

LOL, not as uncommon as you think. I have a family member in EXACTLY the same relationship. It's just to weird to talk about.