Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 20, 2015

A Letter To The Editor: Rescuing White Doves

Hi Joe,

My name is Kelley Van Ess, I own White Wings of Eden MD. For the past month or so I have gotten so many calls of beautiful white doves that need rescuing. Someone in the area is releasing doves that are not the proper type of bird to be released in the wild, they do not have the homing ability that my birds have bred in them.

If anyone knows who is releasing these doves Please tell them to Stop. They will not survive in the wild.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice of Kelley to rescue these beautiful birds. The name of the business White Wings of Eden is superb. I commend whoever came up with it.

Anonymous said...

wrap in bacon and grill....mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Invasive species, open season.