Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 08, 2015

A Comment Worthy Of A Post 5-8-15

Steve has left a new comment on your post " A Professor At Polk State College Allegedly Failed...":

Belief works every day. If you have not found belief, then it does not exist to you. But, the fact is, it does exist for the believers, and they enjoy the benefits of it every day.

Witching rods? I always thought was hogwash. Then I worked 3 years with a backhoe operator who used them. Miss Utility tried, but the witching rods found all.

They never worked for me until I saw this man do the unthinkable. After that, the rods work now for me every time!

Because I now believe.

And owning the truth is awesome!

Jesus existed to show us that a human could be perfect. God, the Father is there. The Holy Spirit is the "voices inside us" that guide us each day to follow the Father.

And once you can get your head around all that and can bring yourself to believe, everything starts to work differently.

Best wishes.

No comments: