Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 07, 2012

I Want To Thank Our Viewers

Yesterday we published an update about Brooke Mulford. I want to take this opportunity to Thank our Viewers at this time. You see, not only did we receive wonderful wishes, we also received quite a bit of people wanting to grant Amy and Brooke their wishes.

Considering I did not reply to all of you who made such kind offers via e-mail I thought I'd let you know they have been forwarded to Amy and I'd be happy to continue to do so.

This is what makes living on the Eastern Shore so rewarding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You Amy & Brooke, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Such a nice picture of the two of you.

Anonymous said...

How old is Brooke?