Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scam: Be Very Careful

We had a visit to North Wales, England for a short vacation. Unfortunately, we got robbed at the hotel park where we stayed, all cash and credit cards were stolen off us, but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We have been to the Embassy and the Police here but they are not responding to the issue effectively and our return flight leaves in few hours from now, but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us check out until we sort out the bills. Well I need you to loan us $2000 and please bear in mind that we would facilitate your reimbursement as soon as we get home. I PROMISE!
                      
Let me know if you can loan us some money? so I can let you know how to get it to me.


Thanks
Sharon

No comments: