Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Mark Her Birthday


(CBS/AP)

ORLANDO, Fla. - The grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the toddler whose death led to the year's most high-profile murder trial, gathered with more than 100 members of the public to commemorate what would have been the child's sixth birthday.

CBS News affiliate WKMG-TV in Orlando reports that the crowd met Tuesday in George and Cindy Anthony's Orlando-area neighborhood, near a wooded area where the little girl's remains were found in December 2008.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least God got another little angel to love in all this. such a sad story. Makes me want to go home and tell my daughters how much I love them.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go home and tell my daughters how much I love them.

August 10, 2011 4:43 PM

Don't talk about it, go do it. Every day.

Jack K Richards said...

Mmmm, makes me want to strangle that slut of a mother. Grrrrr