Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stolen Property In Pittsville

Hi Joe,

I have recently had some property stolen from my house. My husband had a 16 ft Holmes trailer along with 3 riding lawn mowers, 2 of which were Craftsman, on the trailer. Friday morning at approx. 8:15 am our neighbor watched as a faded red pickup, Ford, drove off with this trailer along with the mowers from our house to be never seen again. We did not realize till 5:00 pm that the property had been stolen. We live in the Pittsville area and are trying to find if anyone has any information or may have seen a red Ford pickup in the area of Pittsville Friday at all and if so to please contact me. I read your blog and know that you have had success in finding information and I hope if anyone can find any information it will be on your blog. Thank you for help!

Nicole Ondo
410.251.6651

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah they got our log splitter a couple weeks ago. We had lent it to our sons to split up some wood and some nice people took it. If they find your stuff let me know if they have a log splitter too. Seems as though it might be someone who lives around here? call me @ 410-543-2082

Anonymous said...

I thought the shore didnt have this kind of goings-on? You can leave your doors unlocked but everything inside will be gone when you return. So incredibly overrated around here.

Anonymous said...

I live in Berlin. We have had the same issue. The suspect is William Merrill Hickman, a/k/a Billy Hickman. His parents live on Gumboro Road in Pittsville and he lives where ever he can. Normally off Libertytown Road in Berlin. I'm sure your items have already been sold. Good luck!