Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Andy Harris Signs The Americans for Tax Reform Pledge


ANNAPOLIS--State Senator Andy Harris, M.D., today announced that he has once again signed the Americans for Tax Reform’s taxpayer protection pledge, this time for his campaign to be the next Congressman for Maryland’s First District. Harris has signed the pledge during each term in the Maryland State Senate and has stood by his word. Harris released the following statement:

“Taxpayers need representatives fighting to protect them, their paychecks, their savings and their futures,” Harris said. “My record speaks for itself - from day one I have centered on protecting taxpayers from government overspending and increased taxes. I have been a man of my word on fiscal issues. Marylanders have never had to guess where I stand when it comes to the tax-and-spend mentalities in Annapolis and Washington. I am proud to stand up for those hard-working Marylanders who cannot afford the $13 trillion dollar deficit this Administration and this Congress have racked up, as well as the bailouts and takeovers that Washington wants to continue to force taxpayers to pay for. As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, I will not only talk the talk of fiscal responsibility; but will walk the walk.”

For more information on the Americans for Tax Reform taxpayers’ protection pledge, go to http://www.atr.org/taxpayer-protection-pledge-a2882.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a good conservative. He has my vote. I hope the dems wake up and realize that this is the kind of leadership we need in Washington, not the tax and spend Obama, O'Malley types.