Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Teen Heroin Use Exploding In Suburbs

New York (CNN) -- The first time Chris shot up heroin, he was too scared to do it himself. So his friend did it for him -- when he was 16. "I would shoot up mostly in my feet," he said. "It escalated to almost five or six bags every time I shot up."

He spent hundreds of dollars a day feeding his addiction. "I was stealing money from my parents, I was doing illegal actions with my friends, I broke into houses, I've done all of the above besides selling myself."

More



4 comments:

Time to take the profit away from Congressman and Senators said...

Legalize Drugs and TAX the crap out of them, and make laws regarding the use.

Anonymous said...

Hard to see how that would help the problem of teen drug use. Going to make that legal? If not then the large profits will be there...

Anonymous said...

The vast majority of people for the legalization of drugs are people that never had enough self control to refrain from using drugs themselves. If would be a great world without alcoholic beverages of any form, cigarettes, drugs and potheads.

Anonymous said...

Ive never tried or want to try heroin or crack but I think they should be legal. I indeed believe alcohol is the devil, but in not going to try and prevent it is someone chooses to drink it. I love these pro gun people going blah blah blah constitution. Where does it say in there that people do not have the right to put what they want in their own body