Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 07, 2014

ORGANIZERS ARE RELEASING GREAT NEW SEATS NEAR THE STAGE FOR TONIGHT’S JUSTIN MOORE SHOW

SALISBURY, MD… Great new seats for Justin Moore’s Off the Beaten Path Tour are being released at 11AM EST. These seats are located near the stage and are available at www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org, by phone at 410-548-4911 or in person at the Box Office. Justin Moore’s Off the Beaten Path Tour hits the Wicomico Civic Center tonight at 7pm and also stars Randy Houser and special guest Josh Thompson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that is because of poor ticket sales.

Anonymous said...

Oh great, I have crappy seats and I bought my tickets December so now I am going to be penalized because their marketing department sucked at sales. Gary Mackes needs to be fired.