Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Subway: Cheaper To Order Footlong, Throw Away Half Of Bread Than Ordering 6-Inch With Double Meat

Aaron is trying to lose weight by cutting carbs out of his diet. When he eats at Subway, the first thing that he tried doing was ordering a 6-inch sub with double meat. Then he noticed something. It would actually be cheaper for him to order a footlong and just throw away half the bread.

More »

8 comments:

thomas augustus littleton said...

I noticed the same thing. So, buy a footlong, put all the ingredients on half, take the other half a roll, soak it it in pork fat and force feed it to Iranians!

Anonymous said...

Carl Edwards (nas-car) needs the money.

Anonymous said...

Don't throw food away, geesh. Give it to someone who is hungry or at least feed the birds.

Anonymous said...

subway has the WORST subs, why anyone would eat that food is beyond me. The bread, the meats, the toppings are all sub-par. I mean if you are gonna eat a sub, eat a sub. Go to red door or even Quiznos has delicious subs for the same 5 bucks.

Anonymous said...

Go to red door or even Quiznos has delicious subs for the same 5 bucks.

October 13, 2011 4:24 PM

Everybody does not have the same tastes as everyone else.

If they were as terrible as you say, I don't think they would be as successful as they are, right?

Anonymous said...

If Aaron wants to lose weight he should stop eating garbage food like hot dogs.

How 'bout dat?

Anonymous said...

Beats me. I don't know aaron or what kind of hot dogs or any other food he may or may not eat.

That's what I think about dat.

Anonymous said...

I had some promotion coupon from Subway for 50 cents off 6 inch and 1.00 off 12 inch sub combo (chips and drinks inc). By the time I got my order, it came to 7.00 for the 6 inch with chips and soda! I can go to Red Door and get a really good sub for $4.99 that will last me two days..........Subway never again.