Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WOMAN'S YEARLY EXAM

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.

It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reality is....doctor's offices often push antidepressant's on women. The first question is......so how bad is your PMS? Of course, women have PMS. It's called normal hormone fluctuation. Eat right, exercise, and get sleep. Antidepressants are pushed on women just like ritalin is for overly active kids who need to get out and run.