Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YorkiePoo Up For Adoption


My sister needs to have her dog adopted because she is moving and she can't take the dog with her. It's a black YorkiePoo about 10 lbs. I think she is about 2 yrs old and house trained. Her name is Molly and she is very loving. Her ideal home would be someone with a fenced in backyard for her to run around. She is by no means aggressive and is actually trainable if time is taken to do so. She should be updated on all of her shots and is free to a good home. If anyone is interested they can call my sister, Katie: 443/235/9914. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like for this owner to call me please. 4433590438. I left a message. Joe...can you help?