Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 04, 2009

Record Days Continue To Help Salisbury News Alexa Ratings

95,812 Traffic Rank in US
Love us or hate us, everyone is coming to Salisbury News and there's no more denying that fact. Certainly "The Joe Albero Show" isn't hurting us and with the additional 140,000 viewers and daily evidence these new viewers are returning every day, these Alexa numbers aren't surprising.
Which reminds me, you're going to LOVE this week's Show! It airs at 10:30 AM tomorrow and for what it's worth, I'll even be watching. I don't normally watch the Show but we have some new technical people on board with us and you'll see some very high tech commercials and a very different Joe Albero.
You wanted me to be the real me. Well, this week I delivered. We aired the Show right at Sam's Club where I was ringing the bell all week, (I'll be there again all day today from 10 to 6) and we had a blast. I have some great Guests on this week, not one but two.
Thanks again for ALL of your support Folks. Together we are by far one of the best Websites in Maryland, if not the entire United States. Come see me today at Sam's Club. I want to add, thanks to all of the people who have driven up to Sam's knowing I was there and dropping off a donation. There have been many and you have no idea how good that feels after standing out there 10 hours each day. It makes it all worth while and the day passes very quickly because of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joe, how long has the site been up for?

Anonymous said...

I'll have to record it since I'll be at Applebee's for the All-you-can-eat Pancakes fundraiser followed by ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at Sears from Noon to 2:00.

Kimmie