Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Caribbean Joe's Brings Back The Rockoholics Today From 2 PM to 6 PM


Come join us today for some incredible entertainment, (no charge) and try my signature Caribbean Joe's drink, the pineapple crush. We introduced it yesterday and they sold like hotcakes. 

As for the Rockoholics, OMG, unbelievable! I've known Ken, Shelby and others in the band for quite some time but I had never heard them play together as a band. Let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised at yesterdays performance. Ken, the lead guitarist, is one of the most talented guitarists I've ever seen. You'll just have to come and see like so many others did yesterday from the Salisbury/Hebron/Willards area.

Before we get hit with all that rain tonight, come out and relax by the pool and listen to some great tunes. We're right next door to the new Holiday Inn on Rt. 50 in West Ocean City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing some sexiness... Work on that tan, Sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

The Rockoholics were really entertaining! I loved it! Is the lead singer single?