Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Look for Trump To Defeat the Totalitarian Media

My election predictions are not primarily based on the polls. When I picked John Kerry to win the Democratic nomination in 2004, he was I think fourth in the polls and had mortgaged his house. When I picked Trump as a possible nominee in early July of last year, he was fourth or fifth in the polls. Instead, I look at all of the facts and make a judgment based on decades of experience watching the American electoral circus.

The mainstream media, which I now call Pravda, has, for the tenth time, pronounced Trump dead. I am not convinced. Calling them Pravda may actually be an understatement. Most people knew Pravda was a pack of lies spewed out by the regime. Many still think the MSM is legit. However, it is clear to me they are basically the public relations arm of the Clinton campaign.

Let me give you two examples. When Mr. Khan waved the Constitution, did any reporter ask him why he did so? If they did, I missed it. Now, it really doesn’t matter what the answer would be, whether plausible or baseless. The point is this: it never occurred to Pravda to even ask the question because somewhere deep in the recesses of their minds, they may have realized that the answer might help Trump, a violation of the prime (unspoken) directive.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trump is working with the media to make sure Hillary wins.