Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 02, 2015

Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police

Eleven years ago, Jonathan Chait wrote the following:

“I hate President George W. Bush. There, I said it. I think his policies rank him among the worst presidents in U.S. history…I suspect that, if I got to know him personally, I would hate him even more.”

Having interviewed Chait at the time, when he worked for the New Republic, I can attest that he is indeed a staunchly liberal writer. And earlier this month he wrote a story titled “Why History Will Be Kind to Obama.”

Which is why Chait is making waves by beating up on his own side. The Twitterverse is exploding, and some women are denouncing him, over his New York magazine piece, “How the Language Police Are Perverting Liberalism.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not 1984 is it?