Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We finally know who is responsible for black mob violence. Me.

So I am on the radio today (Tuesday the 24th of March) with Thom Hartmann — one of the top liberal radio talkers in the country.

Mr. Hartmann floats a theory that I first heard two weeks ago on the Tom Selleck show Blue Bloods: People who write about the Knockout Game are responsible for its popularity. And since I’ve written more and longer about it than anyone, well, that would be me.

So Hartmann throws that at me, even before the music is down. He wants to know any I am “promoting” the Knockout Game. Because it is all about copy cats.

And why didn’t I know that?

Good one.

That is almost as good as one year ago when that clown from the SPLC accused me of causing the Boston Marathon Bombing.

And the beat goes on.

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wake-up!

The Black mobs are responsible for Black mob violence...

The Black mob gets even uglier when you call them out on it...any recognition of their inappropriate behavior results in reactions bordering on violent.

The only way to stop this is to publicly display their activities in a shameful manner for all to see - then we need to ostracize them for their collective behavior.

I have heard too many say "you don't treat us right"...my response is "you don't act right!".

Anonymous said...

Do you really believe that the people perpetrating these crimes read the news?

Anonymous said...

9:12 do you really think talk radio is even news?