Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

IT DIDN'T WORK!

Dear Jimmy,

IF your intent was to stop City Employees from visiting Salisbury News, you failed. As of 2 PM today our numbers are way up and your little Internet Policy has failed you.

Our PRMC Post last week should have taught Jimmy a lesson. Even though PRMC Employees are forbidden to access SBYNews, it created the #1 most commented Post in what, 2 years, in just a few days. Same goes with the Wicomico Board of Education, the Salisbury Fire Department and the Salisbury Police Department.

The more you tell people, (as adults) you can't do something, the more they will do the opposite, hence today's numbers.. 

Did YOU, (our viewers) read anything about this in the Daily Times? Why Not! It's been in work sessions and approved by Council, so why didn't they tell you? Why didn't they challenge Jimmy? Hmmmm, seems they dropped the ball a couple weeks ago in Delmar when the Mayor of Delaware walked out of a meeting as well. 

Where's WBOC, WMDT and the DT's on the PRMC story???? 

If you people still don't get it, well, you're Idiots, plain and simple. 

WHO do YOU know that will be willing to run for Mayor OR Council in the next election who will stick their necks out for the good of this community like Debbie Campbell, Terry Cohen, Tim Spies, ME, or the rest of the more than "Dirty Dozen"? The answer, NO ONE WILL and that is exactly what they wanted. 

The Daily Times and WMDT helped manufacture and create the "Council Of No's". The Council of No's passed 90%of the legislation Jimmy proposed over the past 4 years and gave him 100% of the funding he asked for. Please, do tell me, is that a Council of No's???

The former Mayor and Police Chief sued me to shut me up years ago, they failed. They fabricated charges to have me arrested and even put me in a position where I had to come up with a $50,000.00 Bond to get out of jail, only to learn I was the one being assaulted and the charges dropped. Now they are creating language to do everything they can to make sure there is no such thing as a whistle blower. 

You better wake up citizens of Salisbury because I really don't believe there's another Joe Albero out there to inform you about what's really going on. Close and lock your doors, drop the blinds and only come out when your government tells you that you can. It was your election to lose.

UPDATE: Today we have already experienced the biggest volume of hits ever seen here on a Monday. Keep up the good work Jim.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was their election to lose, and they lost it! SBY is in the flusher.

Anonymous said...

Grow up Albero, again, YOU,YOU and ONLY YOU are the problem around here. Until you stop twisting the truth(you know you do)and tell the real truth, things will never run smoothly. The area was and could again be a better place without you. But, you are miserable, thus making others miserable. I truly feel for your family. Answer me this, How do you enjoy what you do? Is it the attention you seek?

Anonymous said...

3:11

simple if he makes you that miserable turn him off. that is what used to make this country a great thing, you know that thing they call free will. now you have governments trying to turn him off

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3:11! You sound a lot like Barrie Tilghman! You sound about as miserable as a human can get! Your misery and rage pops through your words louder than a bear's roar.
I've never seen Joe anything but calm and happy. It's because the truth sets him free, and there's no one who sleeps better at night than a free man. I know, because I am one!

JoeAlbero said...

They are MAD because I exposed them for who they really are. They are MAD because no one believes the final results from the election.

Believe me, I am extremely happy with the end result. I am happy being back with my Family in Delmar where life is more than just good. They are MAD because I am happy and right now they are miserable.

Just ask around Folks. Ask everyone you know if they actually voted for Jim Ireton.

I didn't create a lockout ordinance. I didn't create the idea of subsidized housing on the parking lots Downtown. I didn't create a yearly $19,000,000.00 Rain Tax. I didn't create the Council of No's. I didn't create the new Internet regulations and demand each City Employee sign it. I didn't try to buy the old Fire Station 16 for 10 cents on a dollar.

They're MAD because the public knows I would have represented THEM and NOT special interests.

Anonymous said...

The election was fixed. Everyone knows that.

Anonymous said...

3:11 If in fact the truth is being twisted then why doesn't someone straighten it out?
If I'm recalling correctly the Mayor had a website designed and operating all about Joe prior election, that could now be used to counter, debunk or challenge what is being said on this site and others he is in disagreement.

Anonymous said...

4:43pm Do tell how you think the election was fixed?

Anonymous said...

They switched the names electronically. It does make sense. Wboc said it all day. Joe was up 2 to 1 over Jim.

Anonymous said...

I witnessed something strange happening with the electronic card by some of the helpers at the polling location.

Anonymous said...

I am hearing employees talking about a class action lawsuit. ACLU.

Anonymous said...

What strange happened with the electronic cards?

Anonymous said...

It's a damn shame you have to continue to take our own government to task, to court, to whatever, to do the WILL of those that supposedly elected them.

I think elected officials are confused. I think they think they are elected to do whatever they want to do, whenever and however they feel like doing it.

They need to be reminded that is not the case, in any way, shape or form.

They are to do WHAT WE TELL THEM TO DO, and that's it.

If they can't do that job, they need to move on, or be fired.

Plain and simple. End of story.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anon 3:11. Time for you to get out of Dodge.

Anonymous said...

I agree with 12:37 - 7:11 and 3:11 you just can't stand it because Joe tells the TRUTH and tells it like it is - he does not candy coat like Liarton.

Anonymous said...

3:11 and 7:11. You sound like idiots. don't come to the blog if you don't like it. Joe doesnt hide anything from the public. When these local politicians cant see the light make them feel the heat.

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:23 keep drinking the Kool-Aid.