Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Comments Soaring


While the daily traffic on Salisbury News continues to increase, published comments went over 400 yesterday and trust me, we rejected a LOT of comments yesterday too.

The new guy on the block is desperately trying to get Salisbury News advertisers to come on board with his new publication, even offering 6 months FREE advertising to make it look like they have support.

Salisbury News is a proven product. We do not have contributors with questionable backgrounds in ethics and not one of us is a product of the Daily Times.

Salisbury News is a success because we've been around for 8 years delivering news and information 365 days a year. Our viewers and advertisers know they can trust we'll deliver a product each and every day and we do not ask our advertisers to sign contracts. We either earn your business or we don't deserve your business. Sure, its the old school way of doing business but we feel it's the right way to conduct business.

I want to thank all of you for visiting Salisbury News on a daily basis and I'd especially like to thank our Advertisers for their continued support. Most importantly I'd like to thank our viewers for participating with comments. I have always felt that IF we can get our community to participate through comments we can better our community. Agree or disagree, together We The People have made a difference in Salisbury and the Eastern Shore.

If you'd like to advertise your business with us please contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com or 410-430-5349.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the new guy on the block?

Anonymous said...

Looks like they haven't gotten any comments yet. When delmarvanow gets more comments, you know that's not a good sign.

Bullard Construction said...

Thanks, Joe, for carrying my ad. I have gotten many jobs off your ad, and continue to get new customers! Thing is, the customers I have served have recommended me to others, and now work is really hard to schedule! I may be needing more workers soon, so anyone with construction talents needs to contact me with a resume.