Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

**Traffic Advisory**

Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash with Road Closure I95 Southbound at RT 896, Newark

Location:
I95 Southbound south of the Delaware Toll Plaza, Newark, DE

Date of Occurrence:
Thursday, August 16, 2012 at approximately 3:15 a.m.

Resume
Newark-Troopers are at the scene of a motor vehicle crash involving a tractor trailer and a box truck with one reported fatality, in the area of I95 southbound south of the Delaware Toll Plaza, Newark.

Troopers are advising that the I95 southbound is completely closed at RT 896, with southbound traffic being detoured to RT 896 for an extended period of time while the crash is investigated and cleared.

Updated information will be provided as information related to the crash investigation becomes available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder which one was the 'professional' driver.