Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Mayor Must Have A Man Crush On Me

Date: Fri, Jul 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Dear Joseph ,

Thanks for signing my petition, "Pass Mayor Ireton's Downtown Salisbury Revitalization Plan."

Winning this campaign is now in your hands. We need to reach out to as many friends as we can to grow this campaign and win.

Thanks for your support,

Jim

Dear Mayor Ireton,

I knew I'd hear from you some time this evening. You rest up for your meeting in the morning and all the best of luck, you're going to need it. Joe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my grand babies has to call Little Creek home because I dont have the money anymore to stop it, so Jim why dont you spend a week there. You can take your section eight and shove it right up the biggest hole you got boy. If I ever went there I would shot them all and do the freaking world a favor. What do you know about little kids in the ghetto btch?

Anonymous said...

You dont know sht. I dont think you would do real well around me.

Anonymous said...

Im not a nice man when Im pissed, I gotta draw out that old well.

Anonymous said...

Most of you dont know what pain is.

Anonymous said...

The next night was even crazier.

crugger said...

A real Mayor would be getting with his team that draws in business and get some people some jobs. Hell they work for alot less then they ever thought they would because they aint got no damn choice no more. Build the dumbass bike path and sell the city out to little creek. You got a good heart Jim but you are lost or bought or both.

Anonymous said...

Some people, like those above, should not be allowed to comment on the internet.

Now people worldwide know how ignorant they are.