Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mayor Ireton Pulls Another Fast One

Just Announced, local business people will be holding some sort of pep rally for Mayor Ireton's Downtown Plan tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM.

Here's the problem. Letting the Council know about such an event at the 11th hour, especially on a weekend, means the odds of a Council Member or even a potential candidate the opportunity to attend becomes a very slight chance.

However, I'm confident Mayor Ireton will have all of the local Media there to attend and that's exactly what he wants. You can expect many more of these pop up events to happen down the road as this Mayor can't run a race on honesty or fairness.

One thing is for sure, there won't be many people there, or shall I say new faces. IF the business people in Salisbury want to buy into Ireton's corporate welfare, subsodized housing project, let them. Their property values will instantly decrease and they'll either go out of business or they'll be relocating to an area not so crushed with crime.

The cool part about the timing of this event, I won't be getting a late night call because the Mayor will have to be up bright and early tomorrow morning for this event.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Joe, we're going to pull this over and over again. It works on the council and it will work on you.

JoeAlbero said...

If I've told you once I've told you 20 times Jimmy, I don't need the local Media to win. You said it to me in that phone call, we do have a larger audience and you know I'm going to win.

My platform isn't feel good, let's build you a playground crap. My platform is, the taxpayers can't afford that right now, we have a LOT of cleaning up to do left behind by the past TWO Mayors.

See you at the polls Mr. Ireton.

Anonymous said...

Will we get a chance to meet the celebrities; Mother Theresa, Batman, etc.?

jeff said...

jimmy girl will probably still be drunk...i'm quite sure he/she will be out tonight acting like a lil biotch.

Anonymous said...

"a pep rally for Mayor Ireton's Downtown Plan?"---This is getting funnier by the moment!

Anonymous said...

Joe you should go and express that you are running for mayor while binging a crowd of followers with your t shirts on. No way the MSM can ignore that.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Don't bet on no late night call -- he's got a crush on you!

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 4:05, the MSM has already ignored me.

This is probably the one and only time the citizens can fight back by going to the polls and making a major change for the better.

So Ireton has the local Media locked, no big deal. WE can and WE will win this election.

To the person who continuies to ask the same question over and over again, let me say this for the last time.

Registration for this election is in SEPTEMBER. Mayor Ireton hasn't registered, neither will I. I will say and do whatever I like up until that time. Once I register I must follow a strict set of rules, as does/will Mayor Ireton.

DO YOU GET IT NOW O R D O I N E E D TO T A L K S L O W E R?

Anonymous said...

lol 4:12. i think ur right! jimmy girl would love some joseph man.

Anonymous said...

I've got to work right at 9:00 in Fruitland, so I will not be able to attend Jimmy's Fruit Land Rally with my Albero For Mayor T-shirt on. Will somebody please go in my place?

Anonymous said...

Facebook, now a pep rally.... What is this guy still in highschool?! He seeks soo much attention it ridiculous! Maybe he should spend more time working on plans that will actually excite people, like your ideas for Salisbury. Not some bogus petition, and a silly pep rally. I wonder if anyone will even be there to support him. Hope not.

Anonymous said...

It would be great if someone can make a copy of the petition and high lite the unusual names and hand it out to ALL those people who will attend tomorrow at 9:00. Might need two or three copies.
This would show those people this is a sham.

Anonymous said...

jimmy boy is always pulling something

Joe if you go, let us know which current business people from downtown are supporting this section 8 housing please?

Anonymous said...

Joe if you go, let us know which current business people from downtown are supporting this section 8 housing please?

July 14, 2012 9:16 AM

Why don't YOU attend?

Anonymous said...

I got there at 930 and there was only a homeless person there asleep with their head resting on a shopping cart. Maybe Jimmy's only customer. I'll check tonight's newa on 16 and 47 and the DT for the FULL coverage! Should be really great!

Anonymous said...

I got there at 930 and there was only a homeless person there asleep with their head resting on a shopping cart.


lol