Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Daily Times Educates You About Sex On The Beach

As if we haven't seen enough from the Daily Times, below are just some of the quotes in today's article.

"No matter what, sand will find its way to places where you don't want it to be,"

"I think there is something inherently appealing about risqué public behavior, but I think (sex on the beach) is more about saying you did it than the actual sensation that comes from it,"

"I don't have any problem with it. If I see it, I'd just say 'whatever,' " he said. "Some girls like it, and some don't; it depends who you are."

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why though, what's the purpose of this article?

Andy In O.C. said...

This is SURREAL! WHO CARES what this Phil Stoer "Stud" did in his younger days on the beach and where the sand went while he was "Doing It"!!!???

Most of us did MANY things on the beach in our younger days, including "HornDog Phil" who thinks it's quite alright to have sex on the beach. Does Phil think that the beach is an appropriate place for an ORGY!!!???

I don't know if "HornDog Phil" is married and/or has children or how anyone else feels, but I AM and DO and my wife and I find private & LEGAL places to do "that" and I would be FURIOUS if I was walking along the beach with my children and saw 2 people doing "THAT"!!!

What the HELL is this INAPPROPRIATE BS doing in a newspaper and as aforementioned...WHO THE HELL cares what "HornDog Phil" did in his younger days & what crevices the grains of sand landed while he was "Doing It"!!!???

Like I said before, Daily Times this is...SURREAL!!!

Anonymous said...

Just SMH!

Anonymous said...

For a less racy experience, couples can always enjoy a few Sex on the Beach drinks, but those can't be enjoyed on Ocean City's beaches, either. Public alcohol consumption is illegal in the resort.

That was about the dumbest statement.

And like others have noted, why would this even be an article? Are they getting the mindset of 'sex sells' so they try this load of crap to make money?

People have sex on the beach. Some do, some don't. I have in my earlier days. So what? Who really needs to hear or know that?

Report on something that actually affects people's lives and news they can use.

This is no better than second rate gossip. Get out of the 'influencing peoples' lives' business and become a newspaper again.

Or stop calling yourself a newspaper and give it the proper label, 'tabloid'.