Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

340 Comments Published So Far Today


What a day this has been! You certainly have kept us busy, that's for sure. I need to remind many of you, especially those students coming here for possibly the first time, we will not publish comments with curse words in them. Unfortunately we've had to reject quite a lot of those today, probably more than a hundred.

Considering it's only the first day back without word verification we may start seeing a lot more comments as time goes on. The ONLY way we're all going to make a difference is if we comment. You don't have to agree with what I/We have to say. As long as the comments are civil we can agree to disagree.

Thanks for participating so often today. I have a lot of thinking to do and I thank you for showing your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for turning the verification off.When I saw your post about running for mayor I figured you'd break the record for comments.Well done sir.