Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Son Calls 911 On Drunken Mom

Teen Says Mom 'Not A Very Smart Alcoholic'

A local mother is in custody after police said she raced down Interstate 95 while drunk with her family in tow.

Investigators said Patricia Siciliano's own son had to call police to rescue the family.

According to police, the boy told officers that his mother was drunk and out of control at the time.

"She was doing a 100 (mph) down I-95 and I told her I didn't want to die. And then she wouldn't get out of the car so I had to pull it over. I had to pull like her, like, move her over and she started hitting me. I have bites, cuts and punches all over my face," the boy said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they were out of gas and on the side of the road, how did the son pull the car to the side of the road. Media