Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bank of America Is Back Under $8, And Why BAC Shareholders Should Be Selling Into This Strength

And BAC retraces 50% from its pop. An 81 year old Buffett should really stick to washing himself while in the bathtub, flying in private jets with Becky Quick, and contemplating ways to have everyone in America pay more taxes, and maybe even consider retirement every now and then, than making "Long-Term" investment decisions.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, you numbers look close...but I believe you aren't seeing the big picture. because what I see is another Goldman Sachs in the making, which means another round of TARP funds ...or should I say 600 billion or so to BofA, and whom do you think a major share of that is going to go too first? you scratch my back, ill scratch yours is what I was always told.