Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Cat Found UPDATE


Last week I found this white cat near the Salisbury zoo. He is the most lovable, well mannered cat. He is front pads are declawed and he is litter box trained. He is playful yet calm and sometimes I don't even realize that he is even in the house. I would love to find a good home for the little fellow. I have attached two pictures that I hope you can post on your site. Thank you.

My name is Sarah and I can be reached at civiliansd@yahoo.com or 443-365-9003.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! Please take care of him until his family can be located. Cats are the best.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Someone clearly abandoned him at the park near the zoo. They even went so far to dump him off WITH his litter in a pile in the woods. Charming! I am trying my best to find him the best home. Please keep us in mind if you happen to know a friend or family member who may want this little fellow!