Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Subject: 'Nobody Disobeys My Orders'

President Donald Trump said Monday that “nobody disobeys my orders,” after special counsel Robert Mueller’s report detailed numerous examples of aides refusing to follow his commands.

CNN’s Kaitlan Collins asked Trump if he was concerned that members of his staff may ignore his orders after the Mueller report was made public last week. Trump has derided the Mueller report as “crazy” while also claiming it totally exonerates him of any crime.
“Nobody disobeys my orders,” Trump responded while walking on the South Lawn during the White House’s annual Easter egg roll.

The report states that "The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.”

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the press corp and his aides all had a good giggle.....

Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember the karate school commercials on the Washington D.C. tv station back in the 70's with 2 little Asian kids who declared "Nobody bothers me. Nobody bothers me either!"
That's the first thing I thought of when I read this.

Anonymous said...

5:42
Jun Rhee Karate. Not sure if I spelled that right or not. I remember the commercials!

Anonymous said...

All I know is President Trump has put up with more CRAP than ANY president in history. I pray this SWAMP is exposed and drained very soon.

Anonymous said...

That swamp is now a cesspool