Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Gang of Muslim Women Beat a Lady for Wearing Bikini in French Park, Here’s How She’s Fighting Back

Is it just me or does it seem like when Muslims aren’t able to force a person to bow to their will and religious beliefs they immediately resort to violence?

I mean, I thought Islam was the religion of peace?

Loony lefties should probably pass the memo on to this gang of Muslim women in France who decided to beat the snot out of a woman for wearing a bikini in a park, because I don’t think they understand the false narrative progressives are trying to establish.

Nothing screams peace and tolerance like a good old fashioned beat down.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...now that I understand the rules of engagement...I will beat the next one of them I see walking around in there jibjab.

Anonymous said...

Initially, a girl fight over a guy that escalated with girl-to-girl insults and a slapdown, from today's Riems newspaper account. An off-duty police officer intervened. The fact that one participant was in a bikini evidently had little to do with it.
The three Muslim women involved were wearing normal street clothes at the time, not burkas.

mack said...

Don't worry Americans.. This is coming to a town near you real soon as since you all has allowed them to flood our x-country and they are now taking over our X-America and they even have a new name for what use to be our Country and now their's...

Anonymous said...

Who would you rather see on a beach?

Anonymous said...

I think they dress like that to hide their bombs. I had to see a lady Dr. one time dressed like that, I just knew she was gonna blow us both to hell.

Anonymous said...

Have a hog on a leash then they will run the other way. Better yet surround their homes with pork.