Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dispatcher Defends Anti-Police Comments In You Tube Video

A Baltimore County 9-1-1 dispatcher has taken to You Tube to defend a Facebook post where she addresses cases of police officers killing unarmed black people.

In a You Tube video posted on the page of LBS (Leaders of a Beautiful Struggle), Murray said she is not "anti-police."

"I've worked with officers. I've had officers who are Facebook friends. I have relatives who are officers. I'm not anti-police. I'm anti-police brutality," Murray says in the video.

Murray maintains that she was concerned about the safety of her son.

In her original post, Murray said she would rather her son be, "approached by so called THUGS then be approached by a police officer."

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could care less what she thinks.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter who actually approaches her son as long as it deters and he is punished for the commitment of crimes.

She should remember this at the time that SHE gets mugged.

Anonymous said...

She is just plain stupid.

Anonymous said...

I just wonder how much federal or state assistance she is getting.
Looks as if she gets plenty of food stamps.

Anonymous said...

She's too fat to do all that back peddeling.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see an intelligent comment on this matter. Some of you are really hopeless.