Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: Hoy Leaving Wor Wic

To the WorWic Community

"At the meeting of the Delaware Technical Community College Board of Trustees today, I was selected as the next president of the college. Obviously, I am excited about this new chapter in my professional life. I previously shared with you all the reasons why I decided to pursue this opportunity.

My past fourteen years at Wor-Wic have been filled with wonderful memories. I don’t think I can adequately express how privileged I feel to have worked with such a supportive Board and talented team of Wor-Wic faculty, staff and administrators as we grew the institution and addressed the education and training needs of the Lower Shore community. Together, we have made a difference and your hard work and dedication is what made that possible.

I want to thank each of you for the role you play in supporting our Mission and Goals and most important, our students. Wor-Wic will always hold a special place in my heart and I wish the institution and all of you much continued success. My transition date hasn’t been set yet, but it will likely be early to mid-August."

Ray

Dr. Ray Hoy
President
Wor-Wic Community College
32000 Campus Drive
Salisbury, MD 21804
410-334-2810
www.worwic.edu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see him go. Ray Hoy is a good man.

Anonymous said...

Dr Hoy is a man of honesty and integrity. He built Wor Wic into what it is and will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Hoy,
Thank you for your leadership and commitment to making Wor-Wic an excellent center for education.

Anonymous said...


Our loss; their gain! Congrats and Best Wishes to Dr. Hoy in his new assignment.

Anonymous said...

Seeing the results of your work has been a bright part of the shore
Best of luck in all you do