Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 13, 2013

How Did You Spend Mother's Day?

Over the weekend I bought 130 Azalea plants and spent the entire day yesterday planting them around the property. I then spent the balance of my day watering them. Unfortunately, (for the next week) I'll spend every day watering them because God seems to be punishing me with no rain. 

I mean, it's not enough to go out and DIG 130 holes, pull them little buggers out of each pot, place them in the holes and then go back to all 130 spots and pick up the stupid buckets and stack them neatly. By the way, if anyone needs 2.5 quart buckets your welcome to them. 

Yeah, Mother's Day is a real treat. Just kidding! Each and every year at this time when they are all blooming it will give me/us great pleasure. In reality, it will remind me to dust off my golf clubs thinking I'm at Augusta enjoying a nice round of golf. ;-) FOUR! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A year or two from now they will be so pretty, you'll be glad you did it. What a nice Mother's Day gift by the way.

Anonymous said...

Fore!