Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 13, 2013

REP. STEVE KING: 'I HAVE NO MORAL OBLIGATION' TO HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS STAY IN USA


In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, straight talking Rep. Steve King (R-IA) makes a seldom heard argument that cuts to the heart of the immigration problem. Congressman King said:
I was talking to someone about immigration reform and I told him what I thought was wrong with the approach on the bill.

He looks at me and he says "What are you going to do? How are you going to solve this problem of eleven million illegal immigrants?"

So, I gave my answer which is not a new idea; seal the border. But as I drove home that night I realized I didn't give the correct answer.

My real answer is, "Why do I have to do anything to solve a problem that people created willingly for themselves?"
More 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about, because it's a real problem which was not requested by your constituency.

Anonymous said...

This guy's got it right!

Anonymous said...

I gave up on Steven King after he wrote Carrie.