Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

State Confiscates Newborn Over Vaccinations

An organization that routinely deals with homeschooling issues across the U.S. and around the globe is taking on a case of parental rights because the circumstances – a social worker calling police over a newborn’s shots – is just too egregious to let pass.

The announcement was made by Michael P. Farris, the chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association, today.

“We are taking this case because we are tired of seeing the erosion of parental rights in virtually every area of life. Parental rights in medical cases have an impact on broader parental rights, including educational decisions,” he said. “And the plain fact is this: If we don’t fight for parental rights, it is probable that our rights will be eroded bit by bit until there is nothing that remains.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Similar to an instance with me..y wife and I had an altercation.not physical at all just heated words.cops came and left.two days later social services arrives to talk to my wife.told her my children couldn't be left alone with me till end of their investigation.......of nothing but an arguement......then when my wife said they're crazy they produced a saftey plan stating the above.my wife refused to sign it.they then told her if she didn't they would call the sherriffs office and take our kids away.can you believe that crap.over an arguement.my wife was so scared she signed.she wanted to call me or a lawyer and they said they would take them immediately until we go to court.after a phone call from my lawyer the social services of Somerset county .....only because wicomico was to busy and passed it off......called and appologized. We shouldve never had to go through this.we've never had a speeding ticket in our lives yet alone done anything wrong to deserve this.beware.it can happen to you.