Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Endorsements Keep Rolling In For Carl Anderton Of Delmar

Dear Citizens of Delmar,

I’m writing this letter to support Commissioner Carl Anderton, Jr. for Mayor of Delmar. I myself cannot vote for him, because I do not live in Delmar. However, if I lived there I would vote for him without hesitation. I have worked with Carl on the Maryland Municipal League Board of Directors for the past four and a half years on initiatives such as Highway User Revenues and Police Aid just to name a few. Carl has always worked tirelessly for the best interest of not just Delmar, but all of the municipalities in the State of Maryland. Carl has displayed an honest and practical approach when faced with tough decisions.

I have listened to him discuss his concerns for the residents of Delmar and it’s obvious he cares and has the willingness to listen to the people’s problems and concerns; then take action!

I am confident that Carl would be an outstanding Mayor of Delmar as I believe he has the abilities, concern, honesty and integrity to be your Mayor.
Vote Carl Anderton, Jr. for Mayor!

Sincerely,

Gregory Dotson
Council Vice President,
North Beach, Maryland

No comments: