Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Delmar Town Commissioner Karen Wells Endorses Carl Anderton For Mayor


I would like to offer my unreserved support for Carl Anderton Jr., mayoral candidate for Delmar, Maryland.


I have had the pleasure of serving with Mr. Anderton on the Delmar, Maryland Commission for the past two years. I have found him to be a man of utmost honor and integrity. I believe he possesses the qualities necessary to be a good leader, as well as the dedication and initiative to move our community in a positive direction.


Mr. Anderton has worked hard for his constituents as a Commissioner for the past six years, and I have every confidence that he will continue to do so as Mayor of Delmar, Maryland. I look forward to working with him in the future.


Sincerely,


Karen H. Wells


Commissioner
Delmar, Maryland

No comments: