Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Troopers On Scene Of Two I-95 Accidents

Location: I-95 northbound north of Frawley Stadium, Wilmington, DE and I-95 northbound at I-495 northbound
 
Date of Occurrence: Friday, June 17, 2011 at 7:05 a.m.
 
Operators/Vehicles: Unknown at this time.
 
Resume:   
Wilmington- The Delaware State Police are currently on the scene of two personal injury accidents on I-95.
 
The first accident occurred on I-95 northbound north of Frawley Stadium in Wilmington and involved an overturned vehicle.  The crash had the highway closed for a period of time but it has since been re-opened. 
 
The second crash occurred on I-95 northbound at I-495, south of Wilmington. This crash currently has three northbound lanes closed. 
 
Commuters are asked to avoid the area of I-95 northbound at I-495 northbound and use alternate means of travel around the crash scene.
 
Both crashes are still under investigation at this time. Details will be released when they are made available.

No comments: