Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brooke Has End Of Study Scans This Week


Quick Update:

I’m exhausted and have to be up early Monday morning so I’m going to keep this very brief and will update more soon.

I had a wonderful Mother’s Day today (best one ever)! After church and brunch I packed and at 4:00 today Brooke, Bailey and I headed up to NJ to my Mom’s house. Brooke is having all of her End of Study scans and tests this week at CHOP. Monday morning she is having a Bone Marrow Biopsy. Tuesday she will have a CT Scan, MIBG injection and an Audiology appt. Wed she will have a MIBG Scan, Oncology clinic appt and Ophthalmology clinic. Since Brooke no longer has her “tubies” she will need to have IV’s placed and needle sticks so I imagine this will be very stressful for her which will be stressful for me as well along with the stress of the scans themselves and what the results could be. Please pray for clear scans/biopsies as well as comfort and peace. I will update whenever I get results or if there are any issues. Thank you so much!

God Bless,

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to keep you all in our prayers. God will give you strength to get through this week.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you receive good news this week! My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and your special daughter. She is truly a beautiful child and I know you are so proud of her.

Anonymous said...

Hooo-Rah!
WTG Brooke!