Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bay Runner Shuttle Celebrates 5 Years Of Service






All it takes is one look at the second image above to know Bay Runners Shuttle has delivered fantastic numbers to build the economy here in Wicomico County. From Ocean Pines to Salisbury to Easton and Kent Island, they have grown to serve the entire Eastern Shore. What surprised me most was their newest fleet of handicap vans to shuttle medicare patients from the Eastern Shore to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. Always thinking and always delivering low fares and timely service to BWI.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have used Bay Runner Shuttle service many times and have always been pleased. Hope they are in business for many years to come!

Anonymous said...

I didnt think it would work when they first opened, but Im glad they are having success. Who pays for the medicare transports?

Anonymous said...

I had this idea about 2 years before Bay Runner started. I wish that I had gone through with it.

Anonymous said...

Tapayers pay for the medicare transports, who do you think. MEDICARE is medical welfare , duh.

steve said...

I had my doubts as well and my family has used the heck out of it-even for trips to Baltimore when we are not flying-a great service good luck to them!

Anonymous said...

Very well run business with a personal touch. Keep up the good work .