Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Explosion Update

Thank you for your prayers. :) Update of the laurel family (my cousins). The oldset son Jason Jr got out and is doing fine, thank god. The two youngest were taking to John Hopkins where I have just left from. The second oldest Austin has a broken wrist that they put a cast on as well as a cast from his right foot up to his chest. Logan the younest has a cast from his right foot up to his chest as well. (They had a broking bone near there hip) They both have been releasd an are on there way home.

The father Jason Sr is still the hospital with a broking back and both arms are broken by the elbow. The mother Heather was at John Hopkins Bayview who is now in stable condtion. Thank you for praying for the family they really do appreciate it.

Yes, the oldest son (Jason Jr) birthday will be tommrow and he really loves batman and all his new toys were in the house. There ages are 2, 3, and 6, they were sizes 6, 4 and 3 (all boys) The father wears pants size 38w 32L shirt size xxl the mother wears pants size 0 and shirt size small.I

f there is any donations that you would like to make please contact Gail @ 302-362-5351 or meandbilly@comcast.net for more information thanks again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

any word on housing arrangements to be made i have some appliances and furniture available due to just bought new

Anonymous said...

Thank you anonymous...we are still working out those details. We will have them in a home I'm sure. For now we have some storage for things people can help with! Please contact me 3028753454 My name is Gail Bradford I'm the father's sister.

Anonymous said...

I have boy clothes size 3T and 4T. How could I get them to you?

Anonymous said...

my address 10929 e 4th st.
Laurel de 19956
302-875-3454