Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 09, 2020

Creepy Joe Biden Kisses 19-Year-Old Granddaughter on the Lips at Campaign Event

As if his previously documented behavior with women and young girls wasn't creepy enough, during a campaign rally in Iowa on Sunday, former Vice President Joe Biden invited his 19-year-old granddaughter, Finnegan Biden, the daughter of Hunter Biden, to speak with him on stage, and the two grossed a lot of people out on social by kissing each other... on the lips.

“I would like to introduce you to my granddaughter Finnegan Biden. The reason I asked Finnegan — grandfathers are always allowed to embarrass their granddaughters — that goes along with the territory,” Biden said.

Quite frankly, I think he embarrassed them both.

Biden has brought Finnegan on stage with him before, and had shared similar creepy and awkward moments

More

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no pervert just can't get enough he cannot control himself unbelievable man

Anonymous said...

They are a very “loving” family..

Anonymous said...

I hope he has had his shots. 19 year olds are toxic.

Anonymous said...

If she is not good enough for grandpa who is good enough for sorry. maybe after watching her father with his brothers widow it is all good in that screwball family. Bo was the only good thing that ever came from Creepy Joe.

Anonymous said...

Cut some slack, I kiss my grandkids, although not on the lips.

Anonymous said...

You folks really want to go there? Have you looked at Trump's interactions and pics with daughter?

Anonymous said...

Bernie leaving Iowa to a private air field for a private jet being driven in a suv.

anonymous said...

Joe is creepy, but I never had a problem kissing my mom, or grand mom on the lips.

Anonymous said...

I swear that whole damn family is sick

Anonymous said...

And this Idiot thinks for a minute he could be President ?? NOT

Anonymous said...

I hope she wiped off with betadine!

Anonymous said...

Just take a few puffs on the crack pipe first and these actions become comfort food.

LastMohican said...

I'm not sure I see the problem. I used to kiss my daughter on the lips. In some areas, like New England, it is customary to kiss female guests on the lips and shake the hand of male guests. Sniffing women's and little girls hair is more creepy than this.

Anonymous said...

Totally disgusting!
When my kids where little, my wife and I would kiss them on the forehead or cheek goodnight, but never on the lips!
And that stopped long before they became teenagers!

Anonymous said...

Kissing your grandchild on the lips, at any age, is not inappropriate. It is how people express their love for their families. Now if he slipped her the tongue, that another thing....

Anonymous said...

February 5, 2020 at 7:42 AM:

You're a prude. "Disgusting" for kissing one's own children and grandchildren on the lips? You comment like some religious fanatic. Not much real affection for your kids.

Anonymous said...

Loose Lips > Sink Ships !!!

Anonymous said...

He waited for her to be 19 along time !!!!

Anonymous said...

Blue Bloods for a reason !!!!

Anonymous said...

Bet he is not Man enough to kiss Pelosi on the lips !!!
Her Lips sink ships !!!!