Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 01, 2019

Trump Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll: ‘I Have Not Been Raped’

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll continued on Thursday to make a series of bizarre statements surrounding her allegation that she was raped in the 1990s by President Donald Trump, telling The New York Times in an interview that she has "not been raped."

"Every woman gets to choose her word. Every woman gets to choose how she describes it. This is my way of saying it. This is my word. My word is 'fight.' My word is not the victim word. I have not been raped," Carroll said. "Something has not been done to me. I fought, that’s the thing."

Carroll came out with her allegations late last week, claiming that the "incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996," Fox News reported.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clown show!

Anonymous said...

A certifiable loon.

Anonymous said...

LOL Look at the clip of CNN (clinton news network) interview of this woman....the look on Anderson Coopers face was priceless when she started flirting with him...he was begging for a commercial break...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Really. You make it difficult for women who have actually been raped. No one will take a woman's allegations seriously thanks to your stupidity.

Anonymous said...

Huh? That's as clear as mud.

Anonymous said...

I watched a crimes with this episode. Even the same department store. NYSVU literally the same thing

Anonymous said...

8:16 Yup kinda like Christine Blasey Ford.

Anonymous said...

who'd want to?

Anonymous said...

She's pissed because she wasn't.