Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 02, 2019

D.C. ranks as third worst city for personal hygiene

DC. is quite often getting voted as one of the best cities to live in for any number of reasons. We are apparently the second best "state" for millennials, we are the 7th best city for leading an active lifestyle and we consistently rank in the top 10 cities for working parents.

But a survey result that came through my inbox today has me DISTURBED! Did you know that D.C. residents are the least likely to change their underwear??

According to a study on Americans' personal hygiene habits conducted by Quality Logo Products, D.C. ranks as the third worst city for personal hygiene, behind Seattle and Denver.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in High School my Junior class took a tour of UMES and the dorms had a horrible pungent odor. Wink Wink. That's is the God's Honest Truth!

Anonymous said...

And it's full of democrats

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from the animals that live there??

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think my ex wife was from DC.